Who we are
This project is part of the 2022 JournalismAI Fellowship Programme. The Fellowship brought together 46 journalists and technologists from across the world to collaboratively explore innovative solutions to improve journalism via the use of AI technologies. You can explore all the Fellowship projects at this link.
JournalismAI is a project of Polis – the journalism think-tank at the London School of Economics and Political Science – and it’s sponsored by the Google News Initiative. If you want to know more about the Fellowship and the other JournalismAI activities, sign up for the newsletter or get in touch with the team via email@example.com.
For questions, notices or collaborations, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellows and contributors
- Carmen Aguilar García – Senior Data Journalist, The Guardian (With Sky News at the start of the Fellowship)
- Przemysław Pluta – Head of Platform Solutions, Sky News
- Juliana Fregoso – Project Manager for AI & Special Projects, Infobae
- Matias Contreras – Chief Technology Officer, Infobae
- Pier Paolo Bozzano – Journalist, (With Il Sole 24 Ore at the start of the Fellowship)
- Marina Caporlingua – Software Engineer, Il Sole 24 Ore
- Mario Sacquegna – Senior Architect & Research Engineer, (With Il Sole 24 Ore at the start of the Fellowship)
- Susanna Marchetti – System Administrator, Il Sole 24 Ore